Acceptable Reasons that Aaron Grill Might Provide for Blowing Me Off Last Night
Aaron Grill and I made plans on Sunday to meet on Monday, for coffee or drinks as we pleased. However, Aaron Grill failed to answer his telephone, nor to respond to two messages I left him. Here are some excuses I would accept:
- Had to get a leg amputated.
- Forgot standing appointment with his psychic, Raven.
- Happened to meet Steve Buscemi, and the two of them drank whiskey and played pool until Aaron passed out under the table.
- Was paid several thousand dollars plus to ignore me, predicting that I would forgive him once the money was split equally between us.
- Inexplicable rash.
- His mom was in town.
- Attacked by rabid squirrel, spent night in hospital receiving painful abdominal injections.
Care to Share?
Consider posting a note of comment on this item: